We have studied graphic design, art and ironwork. Pete has had a career in math and software development and has recently added teaching high school math, physics and computer science to his resume. He initially developed puzzles to help high school kids struggling with math to have some success with geometry. Heidi has been drawn to the amazing forms created by intersecting mathematical shapes and has, using Pete’s software, created the geometric art. Collaborating on the development of new designs has been a wonderful experience for us. We are both Veterans and produce all the work available to purchase in our shop ourselves.
- Mar 15-17: American Craft Council, Atlanta
- Mar 22-24: Fourth Avenue Spring Street Art Fair, Tucson
- Apr 5-7: American Craft Council, St. Paul
- Apr 26-28: Spring One of a Kind, Chicago
- May 18-19: Bruce Museum 34th Annual Outdoor Crafts Festival, Greenwich, CT
- Aug 2-4: American Craft Council, San Francisco